Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Monday!

This weekend was fun and exiting! Lets see what did I do on Friday?... My husband and I got chief tickets for the Seattle game and sadly the score was from what I can remember I think 37-7 ?..... Chiefs being 7.... I know WOW come on chiefs! It was kinda funny because as soon as Seattle scored in the last ending pretty much everyone got up I was like well maybe we should go too... So we left about 9ish, and went to the capital grill! We ended up having a 4 pound lobster!!!!!! Seriously?! My honest opinion I didn't like it, it was kinda dry BUT I still ate it and enjoyed it. Then after that super fun date we went home super tired! Then Sunday we went to a Mexican restaurant called la Fonda and let me just say its honestly the best authentic Mexican restaurant I've been too. What I like there is the giant burrito! It's amazing! And don't let the name fool you it's the same size as the regular burrito the only difference is that it has melted cheese on top. We have been going there everyday for the past three weeks it's kinda sorta becoming a tradition. :) the after that we went to a wine testing and it was pretty good I didn't have very much maybe a glass then after that we went home and had steak I had a fillet it was SO freaking good I can't even explain with some roosted potatoes along with a Caesar salad LOVED IT! So yep that was my weekend heres a couple of pics from the weekend XOXO Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment